Thursday 4 July 2013

#ILLUMINATI, SO IT'S COOL NOW?

I never said that. I have a track called that,

So everybody and their momma on my d*ck coz I have a yet to be released track called 'ILLUMINATI'. Fvck that, I ain't signed so I still got creative control. I say it everywhere I go, amma rep my hood for eternity no matter what. Like that's the point. Don't run your mouth like a little b*tch if you ain't know smack about nothing. They ain't even gimme 5 seconds to explain myself. Believe you me, I can give a fvck about what nobody think but I had to address this since my fans is asking too. So if you a hater reading this, suck my d*ck before I slap you wit it!




Case I: Why is the hip-hop track called '#ILLUMINATI'
Anywhere I know, it's probably pretty religious. And that's the beauty of music coz you can push the levers on what morality is to the general public. I'm much into religion as the next guy but I'm no hypocrite. I could spend the whole day b*tching about these gospel n*ggahz exploiting the public coz of the lust for money but it ain't me. I'm better than that. So you'll never catch me hating on someone else's form of art coz we're all so different, and I like that.

Where I'm from, we don't really front on irrelevant shit, i.e propaganda. Fvck those 'holier than thee' people who keep trying to preach me their sh*tty *ss gospel tryna force their perspective into me. I could wake up today and decide not to believe in anything and guess what...Nobody would do shit to me! I'd continue kicking it with my n*ggahz, my fam, prolly get a job in Russia and finna marry a Chinese b*tch no strings attached. Heck, the thought alone making me think twice! But naah,

As I was saying....in my hood Illuminati just means you got your chains on sol glo! Ikr? It's that simple. I know in your hood you got little cool things that make it stand out, and that's what it is to us. I love how people are so tolerant. Remember it's black n*ggahz who don't judge on matters religion or anything for that matter. That's what I want with my music, as I head on globally, I still got the hood on my back. It's sought bringing it to you guys you know. So if you're a 'neck so big can't pop my collar' type, next time you in the comfort of your n*ggahz, just say you ILLUMINATED

So that's our thing now. Fvck all that Jay shit coz he one of my greatest inspirations ever. And being relevant for so long? Gotta love him for that. I always say I just listen t the music, bob to it and even rap the lyrics and that's it. So maybe next time he in town I'll most def won't miss it! And why the fvck should be your concern if I decide to join the today, or any other so called cult for that matter. I'm doing me, try that some time.

Don't ever put anything above where you're from coz it's all you got. 

Most might know that better than I, but I still appreciate. About to take this vile thoughts in my head and make them depreciate. I DO WHAT'S BEST FOR ME.



Case II: We love the '#ILLUMINATI' cover art,
That's weird coz I've been getting massive shout-outs from the covers, both done by IICripples. It's a simple PIECE. Amma let ya'll be the judge of that.
 I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE A CLUB BANGER BUT THIS COVER IS JUST SOOOOO FVCKIN GOOD!!!!!

Check out Nightmares In December, it's the first single off my 1st official mixtape/album 'YEAR OF THE BEAST since 1994


Regards,
Write Up By





No comments:

Post a Comment